Catch's secret tips
Regularly appearing in the Top 3 selling Sauvignon Blancs in Australia, you won't be disappointed.
Read our reviews and see how happy everyone is with this wine!
2/3/17 - "One of our favourite Malborough Sauv Blancs & just can't go past them with a price like this" AJ
The Catch Wine Team
Stoneleigh Vineyard is situated in the heart of the Rapaura area on the northern side of the Wairau valley in Marlborough, New Zealand. Within 2km of the Wairau River and the Richmond Ranges, it lies within an area known locally as the ‘Golden Mile’ of vineyards. As evidence of an ancient riverbed, Stoneleigh takes its name from the stones that cover their vineyard – land that’s now home to some of the oldest grafted Sauvignon Blanc blocks in Marlborough. The stones store and reflect the sun’s heat up into the vines, enhancing the ripening process and contributing to the unique taste of Stoneleigh wines.
- Producer: Stoneleigh
- Region: Marlborough
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Stoneleigh
- Label Name: N/A
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.2%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Light straw with subtle green highlights
- Aroma: Lifted tropical fruit aromatics, with passionfruit, grapefruit & citrus blossom characteristics
- Palate: Ripe tropical fruit, melon & stone fruit flavours with a complex minerality that is balanced by a tight, fresh acidity
- Food Matches: Vegetables, starches
- Awards: N/A
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.